Elyssa Brezel is an associate who has been a part of Mukasey Frenchman’s biggest cases since she joined the firm. Elyssa played a key role in the firm’s recent trial work on behalf of a major fashion company and she has experience in both SEC and DOJ investigations. Elyssa also has a keen interest in helping students and families navigate disciplinary proceedings initiated by academic and educational institutions. While in law school, she participated in trial advocacy programs and the Civil Rights Clinic.
- Emory University, BA English, May 2017
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD, May 2020 – Cum Laude
- Associate Editor, Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 3
- Supreme Court of the State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York