Kate Olivieri represents corporate and individual clients in connection with criminal proceedings, regulatory matters, and internal investigations. She has experience at all stages of litigation and has appeared before a broad range of agencies, including the DOJ, SEC, CFTC, FINRA, and District Attorneys offices. Kate has also represented a client in the Special Counsel’s investigation. Kate was a critical member of trial teams that helped secure acquittals at federal criminal trials in 2017 and 2018, and she has been trusted by clients to handle key legal arguments in court. Kate has also achieved favorable resolutions in the investigative stages of proceedings, allowing clients to avoid charges entirely.
Prior to joining Mukasey Frenchman & Sklaroff, Kate served as a law clerk in the District of New Jersey and worked for two international law firms.
- Villanova University 2009
- Brooklyn Law School 2013, summa cum laude
- Aug 2013-Aug 2014 – Served as a law clerk in the District of New Jersey to the Honorable Dennis M. Cavanaugh, and upon his retirement, the Honorable Jose L. Linares.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey