Marc Mukasey is the Founding Partner of the firm. Marc is a renowned criminal trial lawyer who defends high-profile executives and corporations in the worlds of finance, politics, energy, media, and sports. His recent work includes three consecutive defense trial victories – the acquittal of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher in a murder trial that captivated the nation; the first-ever acquittal in a commodities “spoofing” trial (US v. Flotron); and the successful trial defense of a bond trader (US v. Gramins). He has also represented a major corporation in the Deepwater Horizon explosion, the CEO of a leading network, and a Hall of Fame basketball coach in criminal investigations. Marc also secured a rare Non-Prosecution Agreement for a client in a nationally-watched insider trading case and has convinced government agencies to withdraw charging recommendations.
Marc is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been named multiple times by Law360 as an MVP of the Year in the White Collar category, including in 2018.
Prior to founding the firm, Marc was the Chairman of the white collar defense practices at two international law firms and a Chief in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.
- Dartmouth College, B.A. 1989
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., cum laude 1993
- Hon. I. Leo Glasser, U.S. District Court, E.D.N.Y.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit